3. SOURCES OF INFORMATION
a) Primary Data
b) Secondary Data
4. STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
5. SCOPE OF STUDY
Based on the information furnished by the institution regarding their financial statements , the objectives of this study can clearly determined , the main objective of comparative analysis are as follows : * To determine the financial conditions and financial performance of the institution during the assessment year and relevant previous years .
* To analyze the institutions strength s and weaknesses
* To determine the institutions efficiency in terms of operations , lending’s, management etc.
* To determine the performance of the institution.
* To give appropriate suggestions for further improvement and enhancement of services lended
Data is defined as a group of symbols I form of a text, image, or voice representing quantities, actions as objects. Data is processed into a form that creates an meaningful and sensible information so as to derive appropriate results as per the pre specified objectives. Data can be classified into 2 types : * Primary data.
* Secondary data.
A primary data is the facts and figures collected by the investigator for the first time and these data can be used by the investigator in the statistical analysis and statistical investigation. These data act as a foundation block to any research study. Primary data in case of this institution can be : * Information given by the employees of the bank.
* Information gather through customer interaction.