On the topic
Research on awareness of investors regarding Commodity Market in Sonepat city
Submitted To: - Ms. Vandana Sharma
Submitted By: - Saket Verma
MBA General 2nd Sem Sec- A
Department of Management Studies
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
2. INRODUCTION TO COMMODITY MARKET
- Structure of Commodity Market
- List of Exchanges in India
- MCX (Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd.)
- MCX Commodity index
- NMCEIL (National Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd.)
3. How to invest in Commodity Market?
4. Online trading “Odin Diet Client”
o Data Type - Secondary Data
o Research Methodology - Descriptive Research Methodology o Sample Size - 30
o Sample Area – Sonepat City
o Quantitative analysis
o Qualitative analysis
Objective of the study
The main objective is to analyze the awareness of investors regarding commodity market. To achieve the overall objective, various sub-objectives have been established. These are:
- To study the features of various commodities.
- To analyze the market potential of the Commodity market.
- To know about the future prospective of the Commodity market. - To know more and more about the commodity market.
Commodity Exchange Terminal
Introduction to Commodity Market
What is “Commodity”?
Any product that can be used for commerce or an article of commerce which is traded on an authorized commodity exchange is known as commodity. The article should be movable of value, something which is bought or sold and which is produced or used as the...