How do San Miguel Corporation and A. Soriano Corporation will meet their satisfied ability to respond to the rapid changes in the environment around them if they will not upgrade their planning capability?
II. AREAS OF CONSIDERATION
1. Difficult to achieve the objective of the company.
2. Difficult to foresee the opportunity and constraints of the future.
3. Difficult to introduce new products in the market.
III. ALTERNATIVE COURSES OF ACTION
1. Develop their planning process to create a high level of competition.
a. The two companies would be more competitive.
b. This will help then to capture their specific industries.
a. Collection and analysis of different information involves a lot of expense in terms of time, effort and money.
2. Expand their research to cope with the future.
a. It will help the company to forecast what adjustments they should do in the future.
b. It will minimize their mistakes.
a. It is a time consuming process because it involves collection of information.
3. Develop the promotional strategy of the two companies.
a. It will help them to promote the company’s products.
b. Increase profitability.
a. The two companies must set high budget for the promotion.
Their company should expand their research to cope up with the changes in the environment.
V. ACTION TAKEN
|PROGRAM |ACTIVITIES |TIME FRAME | |Planning...