My name is Praveen Divakaran
B.Tech Degree in Electrical & Electronics form Saintgits College of Engineering (2009).
Two years of work experience as a Sales Engineer for Gulf Services and Industrial Supplies Co.LLC in Water Equipment’s Division – Oman. Employer Profile:
Gulf Services and Industrial Supplies Co. LLC is a part of Arabi WLL Group, one of the prominent business houses in Kuwait. GSIS is one of the leading trading houses in Oman deals with different kinds of Industrial products and Machineries across the Sultanate of Oman. SKILLS:
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Possess good negotiating and decision making skills
* Self-confident and able to work with the team
* Flexible and able to adapt positively to changing circumstances and challenges. * Good Leadership qualities.
Why an MBA
* To develop my career to its fullest potential, at an accelerated pace. * The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is the world’s premier business qualification
* The MBA degree should supply three main value propositions: Skills, Networks, and Brand.
* Develop and apply analytical and decision-making techniques required within a senior management role in the marketing sector(Learning to manage in this business context requires new and higher levels of knowledge, business and personal skills) * The MBA is a means of enhancing your career prospects as well as opening doors for future middle and senior managers. * Focused on long-term skills development to boost the career options. (Future success depends on skills development. Aspiration to be the CEO of the company ONE DAY. To move fast in the ladder of success. To update myself with the changing technology by taking courses, try to further my knowledge in my particular job area, or a job "above" this one. To bring innovation in very context, .Be the boss of the company someday. Move up fast in the company, taking courses if possible, to further your knowledge of your particular job area, or a job "above" this one. Increasing knowledge in your particular area is what many employers are looking for, to keep up with current trends, changes, etc. in your job...new ideas.)
How will the internship module help my career?
* gain experience in the job function and/or industry
* apply new knowledge and approaches that I learned from this course and my previews experience . use my previous knowledge to the best of my advantage as well as upgrade and apply new knowledge and approach that I could grasp from this course. * further develop skills that will help me in future job . to develop additional skills that would help me in my future job. * To Interact with Professional people in the particular field and learn from them. To interact with professional people and be involved in a continuous learning process. * Cultural flexibility
* Work independently and within the guidelines and parameters of the sponsoring organisation. To respect and follow the guidelines and parameters of the organization and to develop an independent working capacity. * Reflect on your working practice from a managerial perspective. resf * Identify, evaluate and propose • possible solutions to an identified managerial issue. To use managerial perspective. Using the management perspective for identifying, evaluating and to find the possible solutions for various issues that the organization faces. * Present and prepare a management report jointly to the employer and to faculty staff. * Comprehensively develop a personal skill set enabling you to work successfully in any comparable organization. To submit to the management, a clear management report regarding the various activities in the organization. Continuous training and development that would...