1. Go skydiving from 30,000 + feet.
2. Live my dream of becoming a professional football player. 3. Win a lucky draw in the Lottery!
4. Serve as a Sniper in the U.S. army.
5. Learn German and Japanese languages.
6. Throw a huge party in a mansion.
7. Climb to the very top of the biggest volcano in Hawaii. 8. Inspire kids to be better than me.
9. Change the world in any way possible.
10. Learn and master Brazilian jujitsu.
11. Be featured in the top 10 plays for sports center.
12. Run the most intense marathon in the world.
13. Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Times Square, New York. 14. Donate a million dollars to the charity of my choice. 15. Spar with UFC fighter George St. Pierre.
16. Be voted into the NFL hall of fame.
17. Be voted into the Pro Bowl every year of my career.
18. Drive a Lamborghini, and a Ferrari.
19. Have a huge aquarium set in my living room.
20. Learn how to fly an F-22 fighter jet.
21. Go bungee jumping
22. Break a Guinness world record.
23. Jump off of a cliff into deep water.
24. Get the game winning pick-six in the super bowl with no time left on the clock 25. Travel the whole world.
26. Fire a Barrett .50 caliber Sniper rifle.
27. Meet those soldiers who served in Black Hawk Down.
28. Go to the top of the Statue of liberty.
29. Have a memorial for those who died in Pearl Harbor.
30. Walk around the city of Tokyo, Japan.
31. Win the show Survivor as a contestant.
32. Go island hopping in the Caribbean.
33. Beat my dad in pool (Billiards)
34. Take care of my parents.
35. Solve the Rubik’s cube puzzle.
36. Play college football at the University of Football.
37. Be the second defensive player to ever win the Heisman award. 38. Donate Blood.
39. Own an island.
40. Live in Philadelphia where all the true Eagles fans are! 41. Meet the entire Philadelphia Eagles team.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document