1. I would like to learn how to play the guitar. I would be able to entertain myself and family. Music is very soothing and therapeutic. I was in band at school but never really learned to play any instrument very well. Playing the guitar incorporates the physical and cognitive developmental areas. Playing the guitar requires fine motor skills because of finger placements and using both hands at the same time. Cognitively, guitar playing requires music reading skills.
2. I would like to perform music in front of a large crowd. I would just really enjoy being able to play and sing well in front of a group of people. I have watched all of the American idol shows and would love to have my 15 minutes of fame. I think cognitively, having to memorize the music and lyrics in order to perform would be beneficial in other areas of memory. Also physically it requires
3. I would like to walk across the entire Great Wall of China. I think that walking along the Great Wall of China would just be amazing. It is one of the most famous man made marvels of engineering. It would probably require strong physical development to accomplish the feat, as well as strong cognitive insight on how to accomplish the task successfully.
4. I would like to hike a volcano in New Zealand. I have always wanted to go to New Zealand. I was born a Kiwi but I haven’t been back to my birth place since I was less than a year old. I would love to travel there and see my birth place. Also I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan and since most of the film was shot there, it would just be a brilliant adventure. For this you would also rely on your strong physical development when climbing up the volcano.
5. I would like to earn a Bachelor’s degree in nursing. I would like to do this so I could help people, including my family. When my son was born there were a lot of complications before and after birth. I feel like my life experiences would give me a way to console the patient because I...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document