Declaration of Principle and States Policies
The Philippines in a democratic and republican state. Sovereignty reside in the people and all government authority emanates from them. * The Philippines, in a democratic because Philippines has a government to have a democracy under the rule of law * The Philippine is become a democratic under the provisional government. After the People Power, President Corazon C. Aquino read the proclamation NO.1 wherein she declared the “taking power in the name and by the will of the people expressed on the election and sovereignty of the people in the basic principle underlying the new constitution. * We also Republican Government that chosen by the People and the Officers elected highest to lowest are servants of the people and not their masters. There are Manifestation of a Democratic and Republican State. 1. The existence of a bill of rights.
-People have right and privilege which the constitution is designed to protect any violation. 2. Observance of the rule of the majority.
- People have the right to observe what law they make.
3. Observance of the Principle that one’s government of law not of men. -in a part of Democratic Country a Person may not agree with the wisdom and expediency of the law it in his duty to follow the law so long as it remains in the statute books. 4. Presence of election through popular will.
-right to vote and select the right officer.
5. The observance of the principle of separation of power and the system which and balance. -People has the right to observe the asset and abilities of the officers to find if the officer in concept or not. 6. Observance of the law on Public Officers
-right to observe the limitation of the public officers.
7. The observance of the principle that the state connect be used with consent.
The Philippines renounces war as an instrument of national policy, adopts the generally accepted principles of international law as part of the law of the land and adheres to the policy of peace, equality, justice, freedom, cooperation, and amity with all nations. * This section is also a part of basic principles underlying the new constitution after the World War II more than 60000000 died, the Philippines and other Countries renounces war to prevent any war by the use also the other country and the law.
Renounces of war as an instrument of national policy
* This is the first aspect of the above declaration. The declaration refers only to the renunciation by the Philippines of aggressive war, not war in defer of her national honor and integrity. Adoption after Generally Accepted Principles of International Law as a Part of law. International Law- refers to the body of rules and principles which governs the Relation of Nations and their respective people in their intercourse with one another. * The second portion of the declaration binds the Philippines to enforce or observe within its jurisdiction, generally accepted principles of international law, whether customary or by treaty provision, as part of the land. Adherence to the policy of peace, etc...., with all nations. * This third aspect is a corollary to the foregoing portions of the above declaration of principle. It shows a positive attitude on the part of the Philippines toward the observance of the principles of the United Nations Charter and to universally accepted rules and principles of international law.
Civilian Authority is, at all times, supreme over the military. The Armed Forces of the Philippines is the protector of the people and the state. Its goal is to secure the sovereignty of the state and the integrity of the National Territory.
In section three, it upholds the supremacy of the civilian authority over the military in times of peace or war. The principle expressed in this section is very important in securing the...