(Advantages and Disadvantages)
1. Dota helps the youth who are playing this game to become mentally alert, cooperative, and strategic.
2. It increases their knowledge in mathematics by computing the gold's, damages, magic and physical reduction present in the game.
3. Playing DOTA are for the youth to communicate teenagers who initially don’t know each other can easily be friends.
1. It can lead to irresponsibility.
2. It triggers the player to lose his/her temper and values.
3. Due to playing, eating is irrelevant
4. It can lead you to ADDICTION!
1. We can keep in contact with our relatives or friends who live far away.
2. We can know what happens in our surroundings.
3. It can create fun and its rapidity of learning knowledge.
4. It can use as love attraction.
1. Waste of life!
2. Ruining your professional life.
3. It can create intrigues, fights etc.
4. It can lessen the dignity of a person.
What is Dota? Dota or Defense of the ancient is a custom scenario for the real-time strategy video game Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and it's expansion, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, based on the "Aeon of Strife" map for StarCraft. The objective of the scenario is for each team to destroy the opponents' Ancients, heavily guarded structures at opposing corners of the map.
Players use powerful units known as heroes, and are assisted by allied heroes and AI-controlled fighters called "creeps". As in role-playing games, players level up their hero and use gold to buy equipment during the mission.
Does Dota really affect the youth today? Does it help the youth today? Or it corrupts the minds of the youth who are playing this game? Let us look at Dota's advantages and disadvantages. Dota helps the youth who are playing this game to become mentally alert, cooperative, and strategic. It also increases their knowledge in... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 05). Advantages and Disadvantages of Dota and Facebook. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 05, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Advantages-And-Disadvantages-Of-Dota-And-699061.html
"Advantages and Disadvantages of Dota and Facebook" StudyMode.com. 05 2011. 05 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Advantages-And-Disadvantages-Of-Dota-And-699061.html>.
"Advantages and Disadvantages of Dota and Facebook." StudyMode.com. 05, 2011. Accessed 05, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Advantages-And-Disadvantages-Of-Dota-And-699061.html.