Life Resource Center Scavenger Hunt Worksheet
The Life Resource Center (LRC) is a valuable free tool available to University of Phoenix students. Taking some time to explore this website to discover some of the many topics, resources, and tools available is a great way to find information to enhance health and wellness.
Login to the student website. Click on the Programs tab at the top of the page, and then on Life Resource Center under Services. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. What are the three ways that students may receive counseling services through the LRC? Online, phone, and in person
2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under? Thriving Tab
3. Where is the Assess Your Health tool located?
You click on Thriving and then health tools and then it is located on the right hand side
4. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page?
How healthy are you, Lifestyle change, physical fitness, Prevention and screening, Tips for healthy living
5. Where can resources and articles about good nutrition be found on the LRC? Thriving tab followed by the healthy eating tab.
6. What are three of the health topics that can be found on the LRC? Eating disorders, good nutrition guidelines, weight loss and management
7. What are two categories found under the Medical Care heading? Medicine and Dental Care
8. Where on the LRC would a person find information on addiction and recovery? Balancing Tab than addiction and recovery
9. Where on the LRC would a person find information about health issues related to aging? Aging Tab than
Go to the aging tab and then click on health
Please join StudyMode to read the full document