L’Oreal : Strategies for the Indian Market
Session 4: Preparation Questions
1. Evaluate L'Oreal's entry strategy in the Indian market with respect to the product, promotion, pricing and place decisions? 2. What have been the changes in the marketing strategy of L'Oreal in the last 8 years? Evaluate them with respect to selection of product / market and each element of the marketing mix? 3. What factors helped the rapid adoption of Excellence colorants among its target customers? 4. Evaluate the options available to the management to achieve target sales of Rs. 1 billion in the year 2000. Prepare an analysis of various marketing mix options and decisions within individual mix elements – target market, product, channel, promotion, and price. a) Show the calculations and refer to these clearly as they are used in evaluating options for decisions in the marketing mix. b) Which product/markets should the company focus upon?
Mediquip S. A.
Session 5: Preparation Questions
1. What were Thaldorf’s major strengths and weaknesses as a representative of Mediquip? 2. Identify each member of Lohmann Hospital’s decision making unit (DMU)? 3. What were the needs, concerns and motivations of each DMU member? 4. What was the relative power position of each DMU member? 5. How well did Thaldorf interact with each member of the DMU? 6. On what date did Thaldorf effectively lose the sale to Lohmann University?
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts:
Branding to Increase Customer
Session 9: Preparation Questions
1. Why is Rosewood considering a new brand strategy?
2. What are the pros and cons of moving from individual brands to a corporate brand?
3. Will the move to corporate branding maximize customer lifetime value?
Sessions 10 & 12: Preparation Questions
What is your plan? Do you plan to continue with PROCEED or will you introduce the TH product? Provide support for your plan.
What is the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document