Answer the following questions. When the question starts with a WH-word, use a full sentence to answer. When it starts without a WH-word, use the short answer. Always check the verb.
1. What’s your name?
2. What’s your address?
3. How old are you?
4. What music do you like?
5. Do you like classical music?
6. Do you like swimming?
7. Do you prefer swimming or watching TV?
8. What do you like doing in your free time?
9. Do you prefer Spanish or Italian food?
10. What time do you usually get up?
11. What do you usually do at the weekend?
12. How often do you study English?
13. What’s the weather like today?
14. Are you reading now?
15. Can you tell me your phone number?
16. What household chores do you usually do at home?
17. Is the person next to you sleeping?
18. Can you swim?
19. Have you got a sister?
20. Can you ride a motorbike?
21. How many brothers and sisters have you got?
22. What is your favourite subject?
23. Do you make your bed every day?
24. Are you studying at the moment?
25. Are you tall and dark-haired?
26. Have you got blue eyes?
27. Has your best friend got a dog?
28. Can you speak French?
29. Can you spell your name?
30. Does your best friend often go swimming?
31. Do your children often do homework with you?
32. Is there a dog at home?
33. Are there desks in the classroom?
34. How many pencils are there in your pencil case?
35. How much money is there in your purse or wallet?
36. How many cousins have you got?
37. Where do you go out with your family or friends?
38. Do you like vegetables?
39. Do you like playing tennis?
40. Have you got a car?