CLASS TEST 2 - ANSWERS
2012 Semester 1
Unit: MKTG308 – Customer Relationship Management
Day, Date and Time:Week 7 Tutorial Groups
Time Allowed: 20 minutes
Total Number of Questions: Ten (10) Multiple Choice questions10 marks
Two (2) Short Answer questions10 marks
Instructions: Answer all ten (10) multiple choice questions in the Multiple Choice Answer Grid provided at the end of section 1. All questions are of equal value.
Answer both Short Answer questions in the space provided. Each question is worth 5 marks each
All exam materials must be returned at the completion of the quiz.
Materials Permitted:This is a Closed Book Exam.
Notes, textbooks and other materials are NOT allowed to be used for reference during the exam.
Section 1 – Multiple Choice – Put your answers in the answer grid below
1. The Total Cost of Ownership for a new car would not include which of the following?
a) The ongoing cost of servicing the car
b) The cost of petrol to run the car
c) The cost of selling or disposing of the car
d) All of the above would be included in the total cost of ownership e) Only a) and b) should be included in the total cost of ownership
2. According to Holbrook’s typology of value, esteem (reputation) and excellence (quality) would be classified as which of the following types?
a) Extrinsic, Reactive
b) Intrinsic, Reactive
c) Extrinsic, Active
d) Intrinsic, Active
e) Intrinsic, Oriented
3. According to the six broad categories of customer perceived value which category would best describe occasional novelty seeking behaviour of consumers?
4. Which of the following is not a characteristic of service dominant logic?
a) The customer is a co-creator of value
b) Only the enterprise delivers value
c) Value is always uniquely determined by the beneficiary d) Products are a distribution mechanism for service provision e) Value created is contextual and experiential
5. A Value proposition
a) Is a clear and specific statement of the value that we propose to offer our customers b) Is the specific brand communication made by the organization to its customers c) Will be consistent and invariant across segments
d) Ensures customer expectations are always exceeded
e) None of the above describes a value proposition or its characteristics
6. Which of the following is not a component of Dwyer, Schurr and Oh’s model of relationship change?
7. Which of the following are components of trust in relationships with organisations as defined in the lecture notes
d) All of the above are components of trust in relationships e) Only a) and b) are components of trust
8. According to Herzberg’s two factor theory which of the following is likely to lead to customer delight?
a) Increased reliability of the product
b) Increased personalization of the product to suit customer needs and wants c) Lowering of product price by 10%
d) Increased availability of the product
e) None of the above is likely to lead to customer delight according to Herzberg
9. According to the model of Busaca and Padula (2005) which of the following attribute types is likely to lead to satisfaction increasing at an increasing rate as more of the attribute is delivered
a) Exciting attributes
b) One-dimensional attributes