Automated Library System of Holy Family
Of Nazareth School
Tupas, Jun Del
Peñaredondo, Ana Marie
Toque, Jaynn April
March 11, 2013
Barangay San Nicolas is considered as “Highly Literate in terms of Quality Education” barangay because it has three Kindergarten Schools, Day Care center and RICC of Department of Agriculture, three Elementary School (Public and Private) and one Nicolas El Galvez Memorial National High School. Many students are also studying outside the barangay.
Now, parents are open-minded and supported in sending their children to college. In facts, many of them graduated as doctors, accountants, agriculturists, nurses, teachers, lawyers, engineers, midwifes and etc.
This Automated Library System handles an information about the books, and helps to manage and to record the books easily.
PHILOSOPHY OF HOLY FAMILY OF NAZARETH SCHOOL
1. The HFNS Inc is founded on the virtue of helping children in their formative years to become to discover the word through learning.
2. HFNS Inc adheres to a definite set principle and objective as well as values designed and intended to mold the child towards bringing out his/her potential and talents true varied healthy learning experience.
3. The school subscribe to the Philosophy of forming Christ like Mary like and Joseph-like student who love to pray and do thing to please the one God the omnipotent and creation.
God is the center of all activities and all things emanated from him. The children being part of God’s creation, will be educated to help spread and enact this truth through personal life words and examples in their own little ways in the context of internalizing the holy family values to words attainment the ultimate ends the glory of God.
The school is committed to the task of putting up a program which will translate i5ts philosophy and objectives to students it has a mission of developing children to become worthy young members of the Christian faith country and home with internalization of values aim in realizing his fullest potentials as young constituents of society.
1. To foster a culture of respect.
a. Continue to identify and implement short and long term objectives. b. To continue to promote walking club, healthy snacks, and Nutritional information.
2. To improve student achievement through high expectations, frequent Monitoring of student progress in the library, and staff development activities. a. Implement high school goals from the Literacy Task Force’s Plan for 2012-2013. b. Establish a sustained silent reading period on a weekly basis. c. To strive to maintain the present level of educational opportunities for students, staff, parents and librarians and community members.
3. To explore additional sources of educational opportunities for students and parents.
4. To continue to promote positive aspects of our school district through the media and direct contact and identify ways to increase student enrollment in our school district by the help of the automated library system.
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
• What are the importance of database Automated Library System in terms of: • Books
• Student’s Name
• ID number
• Title of the book
• Author of the book
• What are the relationship of Automated Library System to the librarian in terms of:
• Working Condition
• Professional Competence
• Employment Status
• Are the librarian of Holy Family of Nazareth School are computer literate?
• Aim to have access on the students own school records particularly in the library which shall be maintained and preserved by the school. • Aim to identify immediately needed information...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document