Praveena Sreekantan Nair
Phone +91 471 2355428
Mobile +91 8086559110
To Excel in the chosen sphere, being useful to all those with whom come into contact the country ,the organization ,the people, the home and self.
Ability to cope with pressure, punctuality, faith in God, Communication, interpersonal skills, open-minded.
• Up to Senior Secondary, Kendriya Vidyalaya Pangode, Trivandrum, Kerala. • Degree Govt.Womens college, Trivandrum ,Kerala.
• Computer Diploma from ER&DC, Trivandrum ,Kerala.
• Doing MBA Presently(ISBM)
SUMMERY OF SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
S.K Hospital, Trivandrum
July 2005-November 2007
Customer Relation Officer
Silver line Placement Consultancy
January 2002-June 2005
Responsibilities as Asst. HR Manager
*Sourcing and screening the resumes from various portals based on the requirement. *.Developing and maintaining of Database on the basis of Immediate and future requirement *Conducting preliminary interview of candidate.
*Finalizing the interview with the head of the department after short-listing candidates. *Final offer and joining formalities.
*Inducting new employee’s into the organization, its culture and work model. -2-
*Independently responsible for sourcing/recruiting candidates and creating a candidate pool of qualified resumes, and maintain the date base of the profiles received for future Requirements.
*Preparing payroll of all employees for salary disbursement. *All calculation of salary as per there Basic and DA for all 870 employees *All correspondences with Labour Office, Welfare Fund, and Office Registration Certificate under labour, Renewal etc. *Maintaining all registers and records of Labour Department *All Correspondence with BSNL, Asia net Communication Reg. Telephone Connection Internet, Broad Band connection etc for all Branches *Enrolling officials in EPF and ESI
*Preparing, list of employee’s for salary increment.
*Preparing orders for –Printing, Hoardings and Advertisements etc. * Preparing Rent Agreement for all new branches
*Preparing Service Agreements for the employees
*All calculation of rent and its arrears of all branches.
* Preparation of internal circulars and branch messages.
*Providing training for all the newly recruited employees.
* Processing resignations & handling exit procedures including exit interviews. * Handling day-to-day HR activities and driving HR initiatives as the business HR. (Ex: leave/ Transfer-Relocation/benefits/ letters/ shift allowance processing etc). *Responsible for issuing offer and appointment letter and ensuring candidates joining at the appropriate time as required. *Drafting and preparing offer, appointment, confirmation, transfer, relieving letters. *Executing annual appraisal and increment process.
Responsibilities as Customer Relation Officer
*Handling telephone calls and patient’s quires.
*Preparation of duty roaster for the junior consultant and doctors. *New patient registration, discharge summery, death summery preparation. *Giving appointments, booking of doctors attached with the Hospital. Typing Medical certificate, Medical Fitness Certificate (for the newly appointed employees of various organizations) *OT Posting Billing of various procedures done in operation theatre. *Maintaining a record of the consumables used in the operation theatre. *Co-ordination /correspondence for any investigation the facility of which is not available in the hospital. *Preparation and follow up of all patients with positive result. *Preparation of OT list.
*Preparation of final settlement bill of the patients.
Responsibilities as HR Recruiter
*Sourcing and screening the resumes from various portals...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document