The development of equipment is facilitated.
Managers can exercise greater control.
Managers become experts.
All of these choices
2. (TCO 7) Which of the following is NOT an alternative to job specialization? (Points : 2) Job rotation
3. (TCO 7) Which of the following is the MOST commonly used basis for departmentalization, especially among small businesses? (Points : 2) Location
4. (TCO 7) The two universal approaches to organization design that represent the foundation of what we know about organization design are (Points : 2) classical and scientific.
administrative and classical.
bureaucratic and behavioral.
bureaucratic and scientific.
behavioral and administrative.
5. (TCO 7) ____ are internal organizational factors that can influence the organization design selection. (Points : 2) Organization size and the organizational environment
Slack resources and technology employed
Technology employed and the organizational environment Organization size and the technology employed
Slack resources and size
6. (TCO 7) As organizations move through the stages of the organizational life cycle from birth to maturity, they do NOT (Points : 2) tend to increase in size.
become more mechanistic.
devote more attention to planning.
reduce the size of their staff component.
become more decentralized.
7. (TCO 7) Which of the following factors is an internal force for change? (Points : 2) Increases in the prime lending rate
Increased attempts by unions to organize new companies...