1. The cornerstone of the Second New Deal was the Social Security Act of 1935. Which of the following was not true about it?
2. While the United States was fighting for the ideals of democracy during World War II, there were examples of liberties taken away by the U.S. government. Which of the following was the best example of this?
3. The 1920s was an era in which a New Woman emerged. Which was the least prevalent characteristic of her?
4. There were many who were uncomfortable with the new morality, sexual promiscuity, and intellectual movements of the 1920s. Which of the following groups did not feel that society was becoming too fractured and fragmented?
5. The Depression reached its most devastating point in the months between FDR Economics - General Economics Circular Flow Diagram . Explain how the circular flow diagram relates to the current economic situation. Using the circular flow diagram, explain a way that your family interacts in the factor market and a way that it interacts in the products market.
Supply and Demand . Analyze how the law of demand applies to a recent purchase that you made. Describe how the product has changed in price and explain whether the price change is due to supply or demand. Did the change in price affect your decision to purchase the item?
Elasticity . Analyze the determinants of the price elasticity of demand and determine if each of the following products are elastic or inelastic:
a. bottled water
c. cookie dough ice cream
d. fresh green beans
In your analysis, please make sure to explain your reasoning and relate your answers to the characteristics of the determinants of the price elasticity of demand.
Externalities . Expl...
For downloading more tutorials visit - https://bitly.com/1wyPChi
Take a bottle of water