1. Was the internment and treatment of ‘enemy aliens’ in World War One justified?
2. Did the role of Canada in the battles of WWI make Canada stronger?
3. Was Robert Borden correct in his decision to pass conscription?
4. Why was Prime Minister Mackenzie King so successful as a Canadian politician ?
5. Was the Winnipeg General Strike a radical uprising or peaceful resistance?
6. Was R.B. Bennett’s response to the On-to-Ottawa Trek appropriate?
7. Was the sacrifice made by Canadians at Dieppe worth it?
8. Did the CCF make any valuable contributions to Canadian politics?
9. What impact did Residential schools have on Aboriginal Canadians?
10. What impact did internment in World War 2 have on Japanese Canadians?
11. How did …show more content…
Why is Tommy Douglas considered “the Greatest Canadian” by some people?
14. Was the cancellation of the Avro Arrow the correct decision?
15. Was Pierre Trudeau’s use of the War Measures Act during the October Crisis justified?
16. How did Canada’s position on Vietnam affect Canadian US relations?
17. How did the 1972 Canada Russia hockey series reflect the tension and conflict of the cold war?
18. How were the residents of Africville treated during the 1950s and 60s?
19. Should the Charlottetown Accord have been accepted?
20. Should the Meech Lake Accord have been accepted?
21. How did the Gouzenko affair reflect the changes in postwar Canada?
22. Did the Indian Act in the 1950s improve the situation of Aboriginals in Canada?
23. Was the 1982 Constitution “a night of long knives” or a great success?
24. Is the CBC a valuable organization worth supporting?
25. Was the Free Trade agreement a good deal for Canada?
26. How did the Quiet Revolution shape Quebec?
27. Was the Royal Commission on the Status of Women(1970) a success?
28. How did Canada’s immigration policies change in the 1970s?
29. Has the policy of multiculturalism created in the 1970s had a positive or negative impact on Canada?
30. Was the National Energy Program a good