2. Use the following matrices to perform the indicated matrix operations, if possible.
3. Use the following matrices to perform the indicated matrix operations, if possible.
4. Use the matrices to find DE, if possible.
5. Use matrix A to find , if possible.
6. Suppose the weights (in grams) and lengths (in centimeters) of three groups of laboratory animals are given by matrix A, where column 1 gives the lengths and each row corresponds to one group.
If the increase in both weight and length over the next two weeks is 14% for group I, 6% for group II, and 1% for group III, then the increases in the measures during the 2 weeks can be found by computing GA, where
What are the increases in respective weights and measures at the end of these 2 weeks?
7. Find the inverse of matrix A and check it by calculating
8. Find the inverse matrix, if one exists.
9. Use the inverse to solve.
10. Use inverse matrices to solve the system of linear equations.
11. Use inverse matrices to find the solution of the system of equations.
12. Use technology to find the determinant.
13. Set up the system of equations and then solve it by using inverse matrices.
Transportation The Ace Freight Company has an order for two products to be delivered to two stores of a company. The table below gives information regarding the two products.
Unit volume (cu ft) 20 30
Unit Weight (lb)
If truck A can carry 2400 cu ft and 23,000 lb, how many of each product can it carry?
14. A manufacturer of table saws has three models: Deluxe, Premium, and Ultimate, which must be painted, assembled, and packaged for shipping. The table gives the number of hours required for each of these operations for each type of table saw. If the manufacturer has 98