1. PEJORATIVE: A word or phrase that has negative connotations or that is intended to disparage or belittle.
2. ILLITERATE: Having or demonstrating very little or no education.
3. SCORNED: Open or unqualified contempt; disdain.
4. EXTANT: In existence; still existing; not destroyed or lost.
5. MELANGE: A mixture; medley.
6. APATHY: Absence or suppression of passion, emotion, or excitement.
7. BUREAUCRATIC: Relating to, or having the characteristics of a bureaucracy.
8. ABSOLUTISM: A political theory that absolute power should be vested in one or more rulers.
9. ZEALOUS: Marked by fervent partisanship for a person, a cause, or an ideal.
10. PILLAGE: The act of looting or plundering especially in war.
11. CHIEFTAIN: A chief especially of a band, tribe, or clan.
12. SERFS: A member of a servile feudal class bound to the land and subject to the will of its owner.
13. PULVERIZE: To reduce (as by crushing, beating, or grinding) to very small particles.
14. INSULAR: Characteristic of an isolated people; especially : being, having, or reflecting a narrow provincial viewpoint.
15. OSTENSIBLE: Intended for display : open to view.
16. CONTEMPORARY: Happening, existing, living, or coming into being during the same period of time.
17. WANTON: Playfully mean or cruel.
18. DEMURRED: To take exception.
19. HERESIARCH: An originator or chief advocate of a heresy.
20. APOTHEOSIS: The perfect model of excellence or perfection
21. INNOMINATE: Having no name
22.EVISCERATE: To surgically remove an appendage or organ
23.EMASCULATED: Having the testicles removed on a male
24.MISOGYNY: Hatred of women
25.LUBRICITY: Behavior that is crude (rape)
26.INVESTED: To surround with military troops
27.CUPIDITY: Extreme greed for money or wealth
28SATYRICAL: Sarcastically critical and mocking of others
29.ADMIXTURE: Impairing the quality or reducing the value of something
Please join StudyMode to read the full document