Swot Analysis Krispy Kreme
1. Krispy Kreme makes it possible for different organizations throughout the community to use there product as a fundraiser.
2. Krispy Kreme is most popular in grocery and convenience stores which gives customers easy access to the product.
3. Employees are better trained.
4. KKD has a unique brand and variety of freshly made donuts.
5. KKD can offer to have customers watch product being made at the donut theater.
6. KKD has a high capacity to make 4,000 to 10,000 donuts daily.
7. KKD prides themselves on high customer satisfaction with fresh quality donuts.
8. KKD offers additional products through businesses acquisitions.
9. KKD offers a product that is second to none, with regards to taste, freshness and the finest ingredients.
10. KKD has a great desire for growth and success of people and company.
11. KKD has great service and innovation.
12. KKD has e-commerce which gives owners access to real-time information.
13. KKD has a drive through window for sales.
14. KKD has a new fall product line of donut called Spice.
15. KKD is expanding into Dunkin Donuts territory. WEAKNESS-W
1 Competing against Starbucks coffee and Dunkin Donuts beverages
2 Lack of more Intl locations in the United kingdom, Japan and Spain
3 Manufactures all equipment internally in its Manufacturing and Distribution Dept
5 No online ordering capability
6 Uncertainty of International markets
7 KKD snacks are not healthy (need to consider low-calorie donut)
1 Growth in two-income will increase snack-food consumption
2 On-Premise sales royalties (3%). The higher the sales, the more money received
3 Customer receiving "Hot-Donut" now instead of waiting
4 All equipment and Uniforms are supplied
5 Penetration into foreign/intl. Markets
6 Acquisition of Atlanta Bread
7 Expansion of new locations (Maine, Mass)
8 Further expansion