Sample of Research Paper
The paper that follows shall be governed by the following academic parameters:
1. The paper shall present a proposed Marketing Plan for ABC Sandwiches covering the calendar year 2012.
2. The effective cut-of date for information to be included in the paper is June 30, 2011. As such, all developments beyond said date is no longer included in the scope of the Study.
3. All industry and company information, and financial statements of the company and its competitors acquired from the Securities and Exchange Commission, ABC Sandwiches Inc. itself, and other relevant industry sources are deemed accurate.
4. Responses to questions posed by the researchers to the officers and staff of the subject company are deemed accurate and free from omissions and misrepresentation.
5. As no financial statements specific to ABC Sandwiches could be acquired, the researchers derived an Income Statement for the ABC Sandwiches brand on a pro-rata basis using universally accepted accounting principles.
6. When two or more information acquired by the researchers from secondary sources are seemingly contradictory, the writer undertook efforts within his capability to determine which of the information acquired is accurate and/ or is consistent with the logical course of events.
7. The study will be limited to Glorietta, Greenbelt malls, and nearby areas in the trading area of ABC Sandwichres Glorietta only.
IV. MARKET SITUATION ANALYSIS
1. Macro-environment Filipinos love to eat in as much as it is part of the Philippine culture as seen in lavishly prepared fiestas and having a sumptuous meal for family and friends. And throughout the years, dining out and purchasing food from the rapidly increasing number of food establishments has always been a big part of Filipino people’s lives. It is no wonder why one of the biggest and highly competitive industries in the country is the consumer food service industry. Today, there are more than two