Student ID: 21995496
The writing process, part 1 98609700
1. A) A trip to the ocean can be a relaxing escape from the everyday pressures of life. B) A slow, gentle breeze can relax your tensions.
2) 1. Proper punctuation
2. Spelling errors
3. Correct form of the word (ex. To, too, two)
4. Does the passage make sense?
3. A) A word or expression that has lost much of its force through overexposure, as for example the phrase: it’s got to get worse before it gets better.
b) The mother said to the daughter angrily, you’ll never get through school unless you get your act together.
4) 1. Brainstorming, make a list of every idea that comes to mind. Don’t exclude anything. don’t worry about putting these thoughts in order. Right now you’re just writing down everything you think might be a possible focus for your paragraph. You may end up not using most of these ideas. 2.freewriting, you fill a piece of paper with any idea that comes to mind about you’re topic. Your goal is to come up with that one good idea, and the best way to do that is to set your creative mind free.
5. Let me explain how to make my favorite sandwich.
My favorite sandwich is a peanut butter sandwich which is quite simple to make. First I obtain the three ingredients of two slice of bread, peanut butter, and jelly. I carefully spread jelly on one slice of the bread and the peanut butter on the other slice. Then I meticulously line up the corners of the bread and lightly press them together. Last, I cut my sandwich in half as is ready to be eaten.
6. Advance in technology are making people less social.
In our rapidly changing society, technological advances have made people less social. As a result of computer enhancements, an individual can do just about everything from their home such as pay bills, send emails, shop for items, such as clothes, cars, furniture’s,...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document