Student ID: 21709822
Exam: 038229RR - Microsoft Excel
When you have completed your exam and reviewed your answers, click Submit Exam. Answers will not be recorded until you hit Submit Exam. If you need to exit before completing the exam, click Cancel Exam. Questions 1 to 20: Select the best answer to each question. Note that a question and its answers may be split across a page break, so be sure that you have seen the entire question and all the answers before choosing an answer.
1. The order of precedence is very important when building formulas in Excel. Which of the following formulas will produce 778 as the result?
A. =25*(27/9 + 5) + 309*2
B. =25*27/9 + 5 + 309*2
C. =25*((27/9 + 5) + 309*2)
D. =(25*(27/9) + 5 + 309)*2
2. Which of the following identifies the patterns used for each data series in a chart? A. The horizontal and vertical axes
B. Data series
D. Data point
3. Helga needs to lay out her newly created pivot table. What are the two ways she can set up a pivot table?
A. When Helga created the pivot table, Excel automatically put the fields to the appropriate cells of the pivot table. There aren't two ways to set up a pivot table.
B. Helga can check the field or type in the data in the pivot table. C. Helga can drag the fields to the four boxes in the pivot table field list or right-click a field name and choose its location from the shortcut menu.
D. Helga can slide cells to the four boxes or double-click properties to choose from a list of pivot table options.
4. You plan to use the Fill Down feature on a formula and you need to keep a cell reference the same. Which one of the following formats will allow you to keep the same cell reference? A. E19
5. If you're unsure of what chart to use for a set of data, what feature does Excel include that will help you to decide?
A. Recommended charts
C. All charts
D. Pivot chart
6. Which of the following ranges of cells...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document