Visitors are the lifeblood of any successful exhibition. Exhibitors expect to meet visitors so they can do business with. Organizers need visitors to visit their exhibitions’ so they can encourage exhibitors to join their exhibitions, therefore making positive financial returns.
On the 28-31 October this year, the HKTDC will organize an international furniture fair at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition centre. The most successful companies in this exhibition will be the ones that take advantage of the knowledge the event organizers have to offer, and then successfully communicate that knowledge to the project team that will design all the elements that will be present within the display booth.
Other factors for a successful exhibition in the eyes of the exhibitor include but not limited to the following
• Establish meaningfully goals, and come up with a strong and reliable strategy that will achieve your goals.
• Put into practice powerful and unforgettable marketing initiatives before, during, and after the exhibition.
• Choose the best type of exhibit display booth that meets your goals and promotional needs as well as your budgetary requirements.
• Effectively make use of display accessories, banners, graphics, lighting, booth design, and materials to heighten visibility and drive sales.
• Hand out Promotional products that complement your company image.
• Ensure those working the show are well trained to fully represent your company, generate leads, and secure sales.
Through the eyes of the organizer the key factors of a successful exhibition is when all the exhibition goals have been achieved or completed. Some of those goals I have listed below
• Pre-promotional strategy as meet it objectives by providing enough interest in the exhibition
• All the allocated floor space as been taken up by exhibitors
• Visitors count by surpassed the expected amount
• Feedback from exhibitors is good and bookings are taken for the