Lyrics of Church Songs
Come Holy Spirit
Fill the hearts of your faithful
And enlighten them with the fire of your love.
ABA, GINOONG MARIA
Aba Ginoong Maria, napupuno ka ng grasya.
Ang Panginoon ay sumasaiyo, bukod kang pinagpala sa babaeng lahat, At pinagpala naman ang ‘yong anak na si Hesus.
Santa Maria, Ina ka ng Diyos,
Ipanalangin mo kaming makasalanan ngayon at kung kami mamamatay.
1. We are made for service to care for each other; we are made to love each sister and brother with love that will last through sorrow and pain, a love that will never die with strain.
2. God sent His son to show us the way, one who shared His love ev’ry minute of the day, one who gave His life that we might live and His spirit to help us through the years.
3. Life can be so lonely when nobody cares; life can be so empty when nobody shares; but if we give ourselves both time and again the happiness of Christ will live within.
PANGINOON NARITO AKO
1. Sino ang aking babalingan? Panginoon ko tanging ikaw. Pagkat taglay mo ang salita ng buhay: ikaw ang buhay na walang hanggan.
KORO: Panginoon narito ako. Gawin mo sa akin ang maibigan Mo. Handa akong tupdin ang loob Mo, Panginoon narito ako.
2. Sino ang aking babalingan? Panginoon ko tanging ikaw. Pagkat ikay’ daan at katotohanan: Ikaw ang aking kaligtasan. (koro)
Coda: Ito ang tangi ko hangarin: lumagi sa ‘yong piling; Makita ka at ibigin; paglingkuran ng taimtim. (koro)
THE KING OF GLORY
REF.: The king of glory comes, the nation rejoices. Open the gates before Him, lift up your voices. 1. Who is the King of glory; how shall we call Him? He is Emmanuel, the promised of ages. 2. In all of Galilee, in the city of village, He goes among His people curing their illness. 3. Sing then of David’s Son, our Savior and brother, in all of Galilee was never another. 4. He gave His life for us, the pledge of salvation, he took upon