SCI 207: Dependence of man on the environment
*This template will provide you with the details necessary to begin a quality Final Lab Report. Utilize this template to complete the Week 3 Outline of the Final Lab Report and ensure that you are providing all of the necessary information and proper format for the assignment. Before you begin, please note the following important information:
1. Carefully review the Final Lab Report instructions before you begin this assignment
2. The Final Lab Report should cover all 3 experiments from your Week Two Lab
3. As you plan your final paper, think about how you can combine these laboratories to tell a fact-based story about water quality. For example, consider how your experiments can be linked to issues at water treatment plants or the amount of bottled water people purchase.
4. For further help see the Sample Final Lab Report for an example of a final product on a different topic.
5. You may simply replace the text following the bold terms with the appropriate outline information to complete this assignment. Make sure to pay close attention to the information called for and provide all necessary material.
Body Paragraph #1 - Background: The outline of the introduction should describe the background of water quality and related issues using cited examples. You should include scholarly sources in this section to help explain why water quality research is important to society. When outlining this section, make sure to at least list relevant resources in APA format that will be used in the final paper to develop the background for your experiment.
Body Paragraph # 2 - Objective: The outline of the introduction should also contain the objective for your study. This objective is the reason why the experiment is being done. Your outline should provide an objective that describes why we want to know the answer
References: Include at least 4 scholarly sources and your lab manual here in APA format.