Market Capitalization :- US $ 18 billion
Turnover :- US $ 4.75 billion
Diversified presence in
• Paperboards & Specialty Papers,
• Packaged Foods & Confectionery,
• Information Technology,
• Branded Apparel,
• Personal Care, Greeting Cards, Safety Matches and other FMCG products
• Developing a portfolio of world class
• Continuous focus on chosen portfolio
• Benchmark each business
• World class & Internationally competitive
• Diverse skills & Capabilities
• Distributed Leadership
Growth Stage of bingo
• Eaten up Market Share of Lays in 9 months
• 16% market share @ Snack market
• Now aiming for 25%
• Lays share reduce from 65% to 45%
• High Decibel Advertising
• Novelty Factor
• Regional Flavors
• Distribution Strength
• Fifth major line of foods business
• Innovative and Differentiated
• Array of products in both Potato Chips & Finger Snacks segment.
• Fast-moving branded snack market growing 30 % every India's snack food market is worth over US$600m with ITC Foods entered the category last year and accounts for 16% of sales. ITC entered the fast-growing snacks segment with Bingo, a brand that will offer 10 potato chip flavours and 6 variants of finger snacks.
With pricing at a competitive Rs 5 to Rs 10 range, the tobacco to hotels giant takes on FritoLay, beverage major PepsiCo’s snack foods division that is the market leader in potato chips, and homegrown brands such as Haldiram’s.
Also on the menu: new variants of Kitchens of India, the brand for ready-to-eat masalas and curry preparations; line extensions under Aashirvaad, the staples brand.
The total snack food market is India is estimated at Rs 4,500-5,000 crore. Within this, the organised segment notches up revenues of about Rs 2,000 crore. The sector is growing at a clip of 30% year-on-year.