IT CARRIERS THAT CAN BE CATEGORISED AS COMPUTER ENGINEER
Definition of a Computer Engineer:
Computer engineers are combine experts in both electronic engineering and computer science who are required to develop hardware and software of a computer system.
* Analyze, design, & evaluate computer system for both hardware and software. * Planning, development, testing & supervision of manufacturing of computer hardware including everything from chips to device controllers. * Focus on computer networks for the transmission of data and multimedia * Focus on operating systems and programming as well.
* Create microprocessors to individual computer systems.
* Use their skills to help business solve all kinds of problem.
Types of engineers and careers:
- Hardware engineer
IT network engineer
An application engineer
* Specialist who works in various areas of computer hardware they research, develop, design, and test various computer equipment. Range from circuits boards and microprocessors to router -
Monitoring functioning of equipment and making necessary modifications to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications. * Update existing computer equipment to be more efficient and work with newer software SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Software engineer is a professional who specializes in developing computer programs. -
Works with programmers and other individuals to create computer code for an application. Make entirely new software, or produce an update for existing work SYSTEM ENGINEER
* Works with a variety of specialists such as business professionals, network administrators and network security specialists to develop software to establish,...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document