Mr. Chakradhar Jena
Permanent Address: Res. No-C/1
Lingaraj Vihar market Complex,
Work mob: +91-9439981333
|CAREER OBJECTIVE |
▪ To secure a senior management position within a successful development organization, to consolidate my international programme management, grants management, change management, and organisational development skills and experience.
|EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING |
Andhra University, M. R. college (A), Andhra Pradesh
Masters Degree in Social Work (MSW), 1st Division
- Specialisation: Community Development
- Elective : project Report
1995 – 1998
Utkal University, NISWASS, Bhubaneswar, Orissa Bachelors Degree in Social Work (BSW), passed in 1998 with general distinction
Oriya, English, Hindi & Nepali
|KEY EXPERTISE |
▪ A dynamic senior manager with demonstrated and extensive experience of successful results focussed change management, programme management and organisational development in the India and Nepal. ▪ A proven track record of managing innovative community-based HIV/AIDS, health, youth and education programmes, supporting a wide range of diverse organisations, with substantial financial, capacity building and grants management experience. ▪ A self-motivated, methodical professional with exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, strong analytical and planning skills, computer literate and used to delivering complex tasks on time. ▪ A strategic thinker and developer of strategic partnerships and networks.
|PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE |
May 2010 to continuing
District Program Manager
National Rural Health Mission, Orissa
The Goal of Mission is to improve the availability and acess to quality health care of people, specially for those residing in rural area, the poor, women and children.
▪ Review plan and programme performances in terms of key process indicators. ▪ Ensure funds are released to implementing agencies in time together with clear guidance on their use. ▪ Facilitate village, block and district level consultations and preparation of appropriate annual action plans. ▪ Provide leadership and guidance to the Block program Management support Units in enabling village health planning initiative for community action for health and development of Block Programme Implementation Plans. ▪ Assist the CDMO in dissemination of PIP and programme communication across the district.
October 2008 to May 2010
Area Coordinator, East, Kolkata,
Project Hope India diabetes Educator Project
▪ Coordinate project HOPE in east region and select the diabetes centre for better education and treatment to the patients. ▪ Manage relationships between Project HOPE and its partners and donor representatives at a local level and maintain clear channels of communication for smooth implementation of program activities. ▪ Supervise and be responsible for the management and accounting of funds and financial activities in the field. Review and analyze monthly expenditures against project budgets, review variances and ensure budget control. ▪ Collaborate with the participating centers, master trainers, and...
|Mr. Amarendra Narayan Ghana |Mr. Adaitya Pradhan |
|Program Support Officer |State Program Manager |
|CRS, Orissa |National Rural Health Mission, Orissa |
|Mobile: 9437560043 |Mobile: 9437189367 |
Please join StudyMode to read the full document