1. User requirements
• Users can log in and register patients. During registration the users should be able to enter basic patient information.
• The system should allow the user to schedule an appointment for a new user in which the user should be able to assign the date, time, department and the doctor available at that time
• Users can search for admitted patient.
• User can see the department wise appointment and particular day’s outpatient and also see today’s waitlist, transfer or transfer a patient from one department to another department.
• The user should be able to enter the basic information about the employee and his or her professional details.
• The user will be able to add the urgency and reminder to patient or cancel an appointment of a particular patient or update patient details etc.
• The user will be able to see doctor on call schedule department
• The user will be able to create edit or update a duty plan of a doctor. The user should be able to delete and add a doctor to a particular department.
• The user should be able to assign a particular bed to a particular patient, or discharge the patient.
• The user should be able to view the waiting list and from there can transfer the patient.
• The user should be able to search the patient who is gone through any operation and his or her detail information like operation date, surgeon, therapy etc.
• The user should be able to view pending requests.
2. System requirements
• The system should have a log in option and maintain a record of registered patients.
• The system should categorize "In Patients" and "Out Patients"
• The system should maintain a record of doctor’s schedules in order to allow so that, if a patient wants a particular doctor the system should enable them to search a particular doctor schedule and his or her available time.
• The system should all allow modification of details.
• The system should display a list of admitted