University of Phoenix Material
Goal Setting Worksheet
Review this week’s resources (for example SMART criteria, and the Career Plan Building Activities). Respond to the following in 50 to 100 words each:
1. Describe one academic goal that you have created using the SMART criteria. How do SMART criteria contribute to your academic goals?.
One academic goal I have created using the SMART is getting my degree in business management, the reason is this goal has a lot to do with my professional goal. The main goals in my life are academic and professional, for me to get a good career and achieve at opening my night club the academic goal has to be accomplished first to accomplish the professional goal.
2. Describe one professional/career goal you have created using the SMART criteria and Career Plan Building Activities results. How did the results of the Career Interest Profiler and Career Plan Building Activity on Competencies contribute to your professional goal development?
3. Describe the stress and time-management strategies you have learned this week that will you achieve your goals.
The time-management strategies I’ve learn this week was Managing Time: how much to you have, Time Management and Goal-Setting: Make your goals SMART, Priorities: What is important and what is not? Making a schedule: have a time schedule to get everything done. Forms of Procrastination: Ignoring the task, hoping it will go away,How to Overcome Procrastination: Set and keep deadlines.Time Management Techniques: The Set Time Method, block out a specific time to accomplish a task.
4. Describe how you will balance academic expectations and your personal and professional responsibilities.
5. How can understanding the importance of SMART criteria and your career interests and competencies help you move towards your career and academic goals?
Please join StudyMode to read the full document