Outline on Reference Search Strategy
Go to www.murdoch.edu.sg website then click current students, follow by log in using student ID and password. Then go to Library then type keyword as below in Findit search box.
Select Advanced Search then enter the journal title at "From this publication:" and then select "Journal" at "Show with this format:" follow by click search.
The keywords that I have using for my reference searches are
Motivation; Organization behavior work motivation; motivation and engagement in workplace; Intrinsic motivation; Motivation at workplace; Motivation at workplace; organization motivation.
1. Ann, G., Jerry W, G., & Heather S, M. (2009). Organizational change: Motivation, communication, and leadership effectiveness. 21(4), 75-94.
2. Tesone, D. V., Ricci, P., & Severt, D. (2005). Workplace motivation and mental development. Journal of foodservice business research, 8(4), 21-36.
3. Smithers, G. L., & Walker, D. H. T. (2000). The effect of the workplace on motivation and demotivation of construction professionals. Construction Management and Economics, 18(7), 2000.
4. Martin, A.J. (2009). Motivation and engagement in the workplace: examining a multidimensional framework and instrument from a measurement and evaluation perspective. Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development, 41(4), 223+ 5. Mary D, S., & Joseph G, R. (2007). Understanding reactions to workplace injustice through process theories of motivation: A teaching module and stimulation. Journal of Management Education, 31(6), 777-796. Retrieved from http://0-search.proquest.com.prospero.murdoch.edu.au/docview/195708824 6. Treville, S. D., & Antonakis, J. (2006). Could lean production job design be intrinsically motivating? contextual, configurational, and levels-of-analysis issues. Journal of Operations Management, 24(2), 99-123. Retrieved from http://0-www.sciencedirect.com.prospero.murdoch.edu.au/science/article/pii/S027269630500092
7. Dwivedula, R., & Bredillet, C. N. (2010). Profiling work motivation of projects workers. International journal of project management, 28(2), 158-165.
8. Roxanne, E. (2002). The 10 commandments of workplace motivation. Occupational Hazards, 64(1), 69-70. Retrieved from http://0-search.proquest.com.prospero.murdoch.edu.au/docview/213686337 9. Cathy, J., & John, J. (2008). Motivation in the workplace – cultivating your team. 98(1), 2. Retrieve from http://0-search.proquest.com.prospero.murdoch.edu.au/docview/209822082 10. Clarka, B. H., Abelab, A. V., & Amblerc, T. (2005). Organizational motivation, opportunity and ability to measure marketing performance. 13 (4), 241-259. Retrieve from http://0-www.tandfonline.com.prospero.murdoch.edu.au/doi/abs/10.1080/09652540500338014 11. Ahmad, K. (2001). Corporate leadership and workplace motivation in malaysia. International Journal of Commerce & Management, 11(1), 82-101. Retrieved from http://0-search.proquest.com.prospero.murdoch.edu.au/docview/212813980 12. Susan,F. (2012). Optimal motivation. Training Journal, 35-39. Retrieved from http://0-search.proquest.com.prospero.murdoch.edu.au/docview/928207562/abstract 13. Tory, J. (2008). Affordable motivation. Incentive, 182(3), 50-50. Retrieved from http://0-search.proquest.com.prospero.murdoch.edu.au/docview/225371823 14. Anonymous. (2004). Creating workplace community: Motivation. Teh Canadian Manager, 29(4), 31. Retrieved from http://0-search.proquest.com.prospero.murdoch.edu.au/docview/213666100 15. Reilly, S., & Phaneuf, W. (2011). Motivation in security workplace. Security, 48(7), 22-23. 16. Brislin, R. W., MacNab, B., Worthley, R., kabigting, F., & Zukis, B (2005). Envolving perceptions of Japanese workplace motivation: An employee- manager comparison. International Journal of Cross Cultural Management: CCM, 5(1), 87-104. Emmerich, R. (2002). Teh 10...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document