Summary of plot
* Amir had gone back to Afghanistan.
* He saw a dead body near the restaurant, that he she usually go there with Baba. * People in Pashtunistan Square had cut their leg and sell in the black market, because it can feed their kids for a couple week. * Amir had visit his house and went to the cemetery, where is his memories with Hassan. * He saw every girl wear in identical black dresses and white scarves. * He had stay in the Hotel with Farid.
* Amir and Farid went to the soccer field to watch soccer. * During soccer there was a pair of dusty red pickup truck arrived. * Amir saw a woman dressed in Burqa sat in the cab of one truck, a blindfold man in the other. * The woman and a man had die because they had thrown a stone to them. * Amir wants to meet with the guy with sunglasses on.
* The sun glasses guy and nodded to the messenger’s ear that can meet up at three o’clock.
* Farid - growing up in Mazar-i-Aharif, in Jalalalbad. His father joined the jihad and fought the Shorawi in Panjsher Valley and ate locust to survive. * Amir- born in Kabul, in Afghanistan, ran to America with his father during the war when Russia came in and growing up in America.
* Courage and Prejudice
I learn about this theme are people don’t give a fair to each other. Amir not scared to come to Afghanistan.
* (Page 242) “How much more do you need to see? Let me save you the trouble: Nothing that you remember has survived. Best to forget” Mean even Amir try took around his house to remember his past, but it won’t the same anymore, because everything are gone and can’t come back. * (Page243) “Amir and Hassan. The Sultans of Kabul.” Mean Amir and Hassan are the ruler of Kabul. * (page 245) “No….What I mean to ask is why that boy? You come all the way from America for …a Shi’a?” Mean Why Amir come here for Hazara boy, because in Afghanistan is not safe place for him....