Organizational Method: Topical
The 3 Cities You Must Visit in Europe
To inform my audience about the 3 cities must visit in
The 3 fascinating cities you must visit in Europe are Paris,
London and Venice.
I. Do you know where Europe is?
A. Can you list out at least 3 Europe countries?
B. What are the famous cities in these countries?
II. Europe is, by convention, one of the world's seven continents. III. France, United Kingdom, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic and Switzerland are the countries that found in Europe. IV. I’m quite familiar of the attractions in Europe since I had been backpacking to five of the listed countries and my cousin shared his experience to me which is the experiences of visiting to some others Europe countries. V. These Europe countries possess fascinated cultures, architectures, and histories. VI. Based on my experience, I would like to introduce 3 best cities in Europe that you must visit which are Paris, London and Venice. (Transition: Let us start by looking at the unique of Paris.)
I. The first beautiful city you must visit in Europe is Paris. A. Paris is the capital of France.
1. This largest city in the said country is one the most populated urban areas in Europe. 2. According to Financial Times and Monocle, Paris is one of the three most relevant, most influential, and most-livable cities in the world. B. There are 3 main reasons to Paris.
1. First on the list is the most famous landmark in Paris, The Eiffel Tower which can be considered as a world wonder. a. This sky-high tower is named after its engineer and designer, Gustave Eiffel. b. The spectacular view of this especially at night captivates the eyes of the many people who are in the city. c. The Eiffel Tower is lit at night making the tower look more gold than brown. d. During summer, people like to lie on the lawn, chit chatting with friends and families. e. They bring wine or champagne enjoys the view and the sunlight. 2. Besides, you may walk along the Avenue des Champs-Élysées. It is known as, La plus belle avenue du monde in French. "The most beautiful avenue in the world" a. It is one of the most famous streets with its cinemas, cafés, luxury specialty shops and clipped horse-chestnut trees. b. In this well known fashion capital of the world, try to visit Louis Vuitton in Avenue de Champs Elysees. c. LV is a well known fashion branded in the world.
d. The interior design of the shop is quite classical.
e. It is divided in to several departments.
3. Paris also famous of its amazing architectural structures like churches, bridges, palaces, and museums. a. The popular ones are the Notre-Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, and Concorde Square. b. Notre-Dame Cathedral which Victor Hugo used it as the primary setting of his legendary novel The Hunchback of Notre Dame and it is used in all films based on the novel. c. Besides, there is a famous monument called Arc de Triomphe in Avenue des Champs Elysées . d. Since 1920, the tomb of France's Unknown Soldier has been sheltered underneath the Arc de Triomphe e. It is a landmark of Paris as well.
f. Concorde Square and Le Louvre are the places setting of the movie ‘The Da Vinci Code’. (Transition: After looking at the nice place in Paris, let’s move to London.) II. London is the second sensational city you must visit in Europe. A. London is the capital of United Kingdom.
1. London has been described as a world cultural capital and it has the third most international visitors in the world according to Boris Johnson, Mayor of London. B. There are a lot of famous landmarks in London.
1. First, you must go through the Piccadilly Circus.
a. Piccadilly Circus is one of London’s most famous landmarks and sightseeing attractions. b. It is the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document