1. "Most successful men have not achieved their distinction by having some new talent or opportunity presented to them. They have developed the opportunity that was at hand." -- Bruce Barton
2. "Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that?s where you will find success." - Thomas J. Watson
3. "The successful always has a number of projects planned, to which he looks forward. Anyone of them could change the course of his life overnight." -Mark Caine
4. There are three ingredients in the good life: learning, earning and yearning." - Christopher Morley
5. There are three ingredients in the good life: learning, earning and yearning." - Christopher Morley
6. "When a man feels throbbing within him the power to do what he undertakes as well as it can possibly be done, this is happiness, this is success." Orison Swett Marden
7. Pity the man who inherits a million and isn't a millionaire.Here's what would be pitiful,if your income grew and you didn't.
"The great successful men of the world have used their imagination?they think ahead and create their mental picture in all its details, filling in here, adding a little there, altering this a bit and that a bit, but steadily building - steadily building." Robert Collier
8. "Success doesn't come to you?you go to it."Marva Collins
9. "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vincent T. Lombardi
10. "Success is a journey, not a destination." Ben Sweetland
11. If you care at all,you'll get some results.If you care enough, you'll get incredible results.
12. "The difference between failure and success is doing a thing nearly right and doing a thing exactly right." Edward Simmons
13. "Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek." Mario Andretti - race car driver
14. "No one ever attains very eminent success by simply doing what is required of him; it is the amount and excellence of what is over and above the required that determines the greatness of ultimate distinction." Charles Kendall Adams
15. "The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes." Benjamin Disraeli
16. The most practical, beautiful, workable philosophy in the world won't work - if you won't.
17. "I believe the greater the handicap, the greater the triumph." John H. Johnson
18. Unless you change how you are,you will always have what you've got.
19. "My list of ingredients for success is divided into four basic groups: Inward, Outward, Upward and Onward." David Thomas
20. "A stumble may prevent a fall." English Proverb
21. Success is not so much what we have as it is what we are.
22. "God gives every bird a worm, but he does not throw it into the nest." Swedish Proverb
23. "Possession of the ball is the key to winning in football, basketball, and the game of life." Laing Burns, Jr.
24. "Success is not permanent. The same is also true of failure." Dell Crossword
25. "Success often comes to those who have the aptitude to see way down the road." Laing Burns, Jr.
26. "There's no limit to what a man can achieve, if he doesn't care who gets the credit." Laing Burns, Jr.
27. "Truth, self control, asceticism, generosity, non-injury,...