6. We should focus on making constructive changes with the help of other world powers to bring about lasting changes in the society. 7. For this, our relationship with other countries should be strengthened. 8. India should emerge as a strong economic and a strong military country. 9. India lives in its rural parts.
10. So to bring about a complete change, these areas must be developed. 11. We should first provide the basic needs and should concentrate on the spread of telecommunication to the remotest parts of our country. 12. Backing infrastructure should be provided.
13. Advancement in the agricultural methods is equally important. 14. We should introduce new machine and techniques besides educating them completely about their work. 15. Improved quality of seeds, controlling measures storing and sowing techniques, all will be covered. 16. Corruption will be fought against completely.
17. We should give adequate power to the legislature and executive and see to it that they are being implemented in an honest and loyal manner. 18. Quick trials and execution will be into practice whenever necessary. 19. Machinery at the state offices must be made more accountable. 20. Development in medical facilities must be improved.
21. Technology must be introduced.
22. Along with this we should also...