Reflection Paper Instructions
For this assignment, you should compose a 4-page double-spaced paper that addresses how the principles that you have learned throughout this course have changed your understanding of what it means to be a Christian. You will submit your paper in Module/Week 7.
You should choose three of the following topics to write about in your paper:
1. Did Jesus claim to be God?
2. Did Jesus need to be born of a virgin?
3. Does the Bible have authority?
4. How do the arguments for the existence of God influence your view of the supernatural? 5. Does it matter if Jesus was raised bodily, or is spiritual resurrection sufficient? 6. How can we be confident that Jesus is returning?
7. Why are personal testimonies important in sharing the gospel? 8. If a person is a Christian, does it matter how they live their life? 9. What can your local church do to better communicate God’s love to your community?
NOTE: If there are other topics you would like to address, please email them to your instructor.
As you respond to the prompt, reflect on the concepts that you have learned throughout the course, and apply them to your specific topic. Be sure to integrate the information that you learned through the textbook readings, the assigned article readings, the lecture videos, and any other related content that you may have encountered during the course. Your paper should also:
1. Describe the course concepts that are related to your topic, demonstrating your reflection and analysis. Do not simply summarize what was presented in class. 2. Demonstrate real ownership of the ideas that you present by providing unique insight as evidence of your careful consideration of the topic. 3. Provide a logical link between the description of the concepts from the course, and the conclusions or implications that you draw in your reflection. In other words, your conclusion should be logically derived from the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document