One way to pick topics for public speaking for teens is to choose something they are interested in. if they like dragons, maybe pick a topic about fantasy things. If they like computers, maybe pick a topic about social media. 1 Additional Answer
Public Speaking Topics for Teens
You've been assigned to give a speech to your classmates on anything you want. With so many choices, it's easy to get stuck. Obviously you want something appropriate that will please your teacher and receive a good grade. At the same time, your subject You've been assigned to give a speech to your classmates on anything you want. With so many choices, it's easy to get stuck. Obviously you want something appropriate that will please your teacher and receive a good grade. At the same time, your subject should also capture the attention and interest of your peers. Consider picking a topic that you enjoy talking about. Passion is one of the key ingredients of a great speech.
Humorous speech topics for teens including bizarre tabloids, special effects, buying nonsensical gifts and tips for putting it all together and testing in a smart inquiry. This is one of the pages I wrote on humor and fun for students assignments.
Also browse my tips on incorporating humor in presentations. I am sure you will find something that you like to elaborate on for class lessons. Okay, here are some ideas for humorous speech ideas:
Basic Chinese phrases to survive travelling in China.
2. Remarkable texts in ads. (Browse news papers or magazines and you sure will be surprised :-)
3. The top five bizarre tabloid news articles.
4. Why a chicken still walks even with the head cut off.
5. The most dangerous snakes you have to watch out for in the fields.
6. Why I don't need money or cash.
7. Become burn out of homework and heal at holidays.
8. Ten things to remember about garage sales - give them insight in the 'cash' you found in the attic so to speak and what type of people...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document