2. Humorous Proverbs
* The early bird catches the worm, but it is the early worm that gets caught. * The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. * Where there's a will, there's a relative.
* Absence makes the heart go wander.
* Time wounds all heels.
3. Miscellaneous Proverbs
* He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
* Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film. * A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
* On the other hand, you have different fingers.
* Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Ethical Proverbs
* Happiness is like a sunbeam, which the least shadow intercepts, while adversity is often as the rain of spring * Beauty is the wisdom of women. Wisdom is the beauty of men. * You cannot prevent the birds of sadness from passing over your head, but you can prevent their making a nest in your hair. * The woman who tells her age is either too young to have anything to lose or too old to have anything to gain. * There are two perfectly good men, one dead, and the other unborn
5. Proverbs Expressing A System Of Values
* Such a lonely day snd it's mine. The most loneliest day of my life. * Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine. * Dead men lying on the bottom of the grave. Wondering when savior comes, is he gonna be saved. * More wood for the fires, loud...