1. Avian species of identical plumage congregate.
a. Birds of a feather flock together
2. Freedom from encrustation of noxious substances is contiguous with conformity to divine prescription. a. Cleanliness is next to Godliness
3. Pulchritude possesses solely cutaneous profundity.
a. Beauty is only skin deep
4. A superannuated canine is immune to indoctrination in innovative maneuvers. a. Old dogs can’t learn new tricks
5. Ululate not over precipitated lacteal secretion.
a. Don’t cry over split milk
6. All that coruscates with resplendence will not assay auriferous. a. All that glitters is not gold
7. The existence of visible vapors from ignited carbonaceous materials confirms conflagration. a. There’s no smoke without fire
8. Mendicants are interdicted from elective recipiency.
a. Beggars can’t be choosers
9. Probity gratifies reflexively.
a. Virtue is its own reward
10. Male cadavers are unyielding of testimony
a. Dead men tell no tales
11. Inhabitants of vitreous edifices ill advisedly catapult petrous. Inhabitants of vitreous domiciles shouldn’t propel lapidary fragments. a. People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones
12. Ergonomia exclusive of diversion renders John a hebetudinous progeny a. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
13. He who cachinnates ultimately, cachinnates optimally.
a. He who laughs last laughs best
14. Abstention from speculatory undertaking precludes attainment. a. Nothing ventured, nothing gained
15. Missiles of ligneous and or non-metallic mineral consistency have the potential to fracture my osseous structure, but malicious appellations are eternally innocuous. a. Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me
16. As with progenitor of the scion, in such manner it may occur with the scion...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document