CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT--- CRM
Keeping customers for life
What is CRM:?
It is a process or methodology used to learn more about customers' needs and behaviors in order to develop stronger relationships with them. CRM is as a process that will help bring together lots of pieces of information about customers, sales, marketing effectiveness, responsiveness and market trends. CRM helps businesses use technology and human resources to gain insight into the behavior of customers and the value of those customers.
Advantages of CRM
Using CRM, a business can:
· Provide better customer service · Increase customer revenues
· Discover new customers
· Cross sell/Up Sell products more effectively · Help sales staff close deals faster · Make call centers more efficient
· Simplify marketing and sales processes
The types of data CRM projects collect
· Responses to campaigns · Shipping and fulfillment dates · Sales and purchase data · Account information · Web registration data · Service and support records · Demographic data · Web sales data
The various CRM software are
Sales Force Automation
· Contact management
Contact management software stores, tracks and manages contacts, leads of an enterprise. · Lead management
Enterprise Lead management software enables an organization to manage, track and forecast sales leads. Also helps understand and improve conversion rates.
eCRM or Web based CRM
· Self Service CRM
Self service CRM (eCRM) software Enables web based customer interaction, automation of email, call logs, web site analytics, campaign management. Survey Management Software
Survey Software automates an enterprise's Electronic Surveys, Polls, Questionnaires and enables understand customer preferences Customer Service
· Call Center Software · Help Desk Software Partner Relationship Management
· Contract Management Software
Contract Management Software enables an enterprise to create, track and manage partnerships, contracts, agreements. · Distribution management Software
Hero Honda - CRM Initiative- Passport Programme
Hero Honda Motors Limited is the world's no. 1 Two - Wheeler Company and Honda Motor Company's most successful joint venture, globally. Starting operations in 1984.
Hero Honda revolutionized the Indian two-wheeler industry with the advent of new generation 4 - stroke motorcycles. The current portfolio offers a wide range of motorcycles in all segments..
The company has two state of the art manufacturing facilities at Dharuhera and Gurgaon in Haryana, with a combined annually capacity of 2.8 million motorcycles. A fully equipped R&D center engages in designing, testing and harmonization. An extensive countrywide network of ultra modern showrooms and fully automated service workshops ensures customer satisfaction.
The Hero Honda Passport Program 'Rishta Dil Ka' having over 1.7 million members is the first comprehensive CRM initiative in the Indian automotive industry. The 'Ride Safe' program engages in inculcating road safety and good riding habits in public at large. Hero Honda's 'We Care' program aims at contributing to the socio-economic betterment of the society. The company holds many accolades to its fame, the most recent ones are:
- '3 Leaves' award for Corporate Environment Responsibility in Automobile Sector by CSE
- 'India's Most Respected Company in Automobile Sector' by Business World
- Ranked '3rd among the India's top 10 companies' by Review 200
- 'Best Value Creator' award by Outlook Money
- 'Corporate Excellence' award by IIMM
Please join StudyMode to read the full document