Market Opportunity Analysis is a prime tool to determine attractiveness and probability of success in the growing market. It helps in understanding: • It is important for companies to evaluate opportunities so as to grow their business and to sustain in a competitive world where competitors Following is the Opportunity Matrix that can be used to analyze opportunity.
| |Success Probability | | | | |Attractiveness | | | | |High |Low | | | | | | | | High | | | | | Low | | | | | |1 |2 | | | |3 |4 |
1 -determines opportunity that is High on Attractiveness as well as High on Success Probability. 2 -on the other hand is opportunity that is High on Attractiveness and Low on Success Probability.
3 -determine opportunity that is Low on Attractiveness and High on Success Probability.
4 -on the other hand is case where Attractiveness is Low and even probability is very Low. [Case 4 should not be termed as opportunity as it has low attractiveness and even low success probability]
Apt Technologies promoted by technocrat entrepreneurs was established in the year 2003, in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India. The organization was registered as trader & importer of packaging machines and equipments
Apt Technologies promotes world class products imported from Taiwan, Japan and Singapore in the Brand name of " Apt Pack "
To evaluate the market opportunity analysis based on the,
- If the opportunity can be articulated in order to benefit companies target market(s)
- Can cost-effective channels to reach the target market be figured out
- Is the company internally capable of delivering what’s expected by customers - Can the company survive the competitor
- What will the effect be on companies financial Return On Investment (ROI)
❖ If the opportunity can be articulated in order to benefit companies target market(s) In our packaging industry the opportunities are associated with the below informations to meet the target market
• Could develop new products.
• Local competitors have poor products.
• Profit margins will be good.
• End-users respond to new ideas.
• Could extend to overseas.
• New specialist applications.
• Can surprise competitors.
• Support core business economies.
• Could seek better supplier deals
❖ Can cost-effective channels to reach the target market be figured out After having defined the target customer we figure out the best way to reach them which are • DIRECT MAIL
-We show the features in the brochure, show the benefits in the letter, and get the reader to call us • YELLOW PAGES
-Reaches consumers at an excellent time — when they are ready to shop or need information about products they are about to purchase • TRADE SHOWS
-Trade shows are an excellent way to get industry information, meet competitors, network, find resources, receive product feedback, and explore new ways of marketing face to face with both exhibitors and attendees. • TELEMARKETING
- Telemarketing is an viable tool to reach the target customer. Speak with them and study their requirements and provoke them to buy the product. -To our company it plays a major role as we get appointment and the sales...