This E-BOOK should contain index of the topics. When the main page is visited index of the topics is displayed. Select the required topic and double click on it. Then the page with the contents of the selected topic will be displayed. A certain option is also present in that page to go back to main page and search for other topics.
* Create a main page.
* Main page contains index of certain topics.
* When a particular topic is required double click on it.
* It displays a page with the contents of that topic.
* A separate option is present to go back to main page.
Use case diagrams describe what a system does from the stand point of an external observer. The emphasis is an;
“What a system does rather than how it does”
Use case diagram are helpful in 3 cases:
* Use case often generates new requirement as the system is analyzed and the system is analyzed and the design takes shape.
* Communication with clients.
* Generating test cases.
* Activity diagram focus on the flow of activity involved in the single process.
* Activity diagram shows how the activities depend on the another.
* It is essentially a FANCY diagram.
* Activity diagram is closely related with State chart.
* Sequence diagram is an interaction diagram which is dynamic
* Sequence diagram gives information such as:
* How operations are carried out.
* What messages are sent?
* When sequence diagrams are organized according to time.
The objects involved in the operation are listed from left to right according to when they take part in the message sequence.
* Collaboration diagram are interaction diagram which are dynamic.
* Collaboration diagram focuses on... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 03). Library Management System. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 03, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Library-Management-System-646014.html
"Library Management System" StudyMode.com. 03 2011. 03 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Library-Management-System-646014.html>.
"Library Management System." StudyMode.com. 03, 2011. Accessed 03, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Library-Management-System-646014.html.