E-BOOK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
This E-BOOK should contain index of the topics. When the main page is visited index of the topics is displayed. Select the required topic and double click on it. Then the page with the contents of the selected topic will be displayed. A certain option is also present in that page to go back to main page and search for other topics.
* Create a main page.
* Main page contains index of certain topics.
* When a particular topic is required double click on it.
* It displays a page with the contents of that topic.
* A separate option is present to go back to main page.
Use case diagrams describe what a system does from the stand point of an external observer. The emphasis is an; “What a system does rather than how it does”
Use case diagram are helpful in 3 cases:
* Use case often generates new requirement as the system is analyzed and the system is analyzed and the design takes shape. * Communication with clients.
* Generating test cases.
* Activity diagram focus on the flow of activity involved in the single process.
* Activity diagram shows how the activities depend on the another.
* It is essentially a FANCY diagram.
* Activity diagram is closely related with State chart.
* Sequence diagram is an interaction diagram which is dynamic * Sequence diagram gives information such as:
* How operations are carried out.
* What messages are sent?
* When sequence diagrams are organized according to time.
The objects involved in the operation are listed from left to right according to when they take part in the message sequence.
* Collaboration diagram are interaction diagram which are dynamic.
* Collaboration diagram focuses on object role instead of times that message are sent.
* Each message in the collaboration diagram has a sequence number.
* Deployment diagram is also called as component diagram.
* The component is code module.
* Component diagram are physical analog of class diagram.
* It shows the physical configuration of hardware and software.
<font face="Monotype Corsiva" size="5" color="red">
<center><h1>E-BOOK ON OBJECT ORIENTED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT</h1></center>
This book has a unique features:<br>
*Use of unified modeling language.<br>
*Inclusion of the Popkin system architect CASE tools.<br>
*Use of a use-case-driven approach.<br>
*System life cycle using object-oriented techniques.<br>
<center><a href="page1.html"><br>GO TO INDEX PAGE</a><br></center> </body>
<font face="Monotype Corsiva" size="5" color="green"> <center><p><u><font color="red"><br><br>TABLE OF CONTENTS</font></u></p></center> <br><a href="page2.html">1.OBJECT ORIENTED METHODOLOGIES</a><br><br> <a href="page3.html">2.SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE</a><br>
<center><a href="main.html"><br><br><br>BACK TO MAIN PAGE</a></center> </body>
<title>OBJECT ORIENTED METHODOLOGIES</title>
Please join StudyMode to read the full document