YOU MAY WANT TO PRINT THIS GUIDE.
1. The final exam is "open book, open notes." The maximum time you can spend in the exam is 3 hours, 30 minutes. If you have not clicked the Submit For Grade button by then, you will be automatically exited from the exam. In the final exam environment, the Windows clipboard is disabled, and so you will not be able to copy exam questions or answers to or from other applications. 2. You should click the Save Answers button in the exam frequently. This helps prevent connection timeouts that might occur with certain Internet Service Providers, and also minimizes lost answers in the event of connection problems. If your internet connection does break, when you reconnect you will normally be able to get back into your final exam without any trouble. Remember, though, that the exam timer continues to run while students are disconnected, so students should try to re-login as quickly as possible. The Help Desk cannot grant any student additional time on the exam. 3. See Syllabus "Due Dates for Assignments & Exams" for due date information. 4. Reminders:
* You will only be able to enter your online Final Exam one time * Click the "Save Answers" button often
* If you lose your Internet connection during your Final Exam, logon again and try to access your Final Exam. If you are unable to enter the Final Exam, contact first the help desk and then your instructor. * You will always be able to see the time remaining in the Final Exam at the top right of the page
5. Assessments with Multiple Pages:
* Make sure you click the "Save Answers" button before advancing to the next page (we also suggest clicking on save answers while you are working) * Complete all of the pages before submitting your Final Exam for instructor review * Do NOT use your browser's 'Back' and 'Forward' buttons during the Final Exam * Please use the provided links for navigation
6. Submitting Your Final...