What Is the Place And Importance Of English In Daily Life?
To anyone who lives in an English speaking country, it is of vital importance. Language is always very important, because it is the communication. If you cannot speak the language of a place, it will be very difficult to communicate with the people. And so it is an absolute neccesity.We communicate with others every day. Whether we just say 'hello' or have a long conversation, or whether we give or follow instructions, or weather at home or at the shop or in the workplace. Communication is a tool for everyday life-Everyone uses it every day. And language makes it a whole lot easier, so everyone learns to speak their native language.
And English is the most widely spoken language in the world, and if you know how to speak it, it will be an invaluable tool of communication
1) English is an international language so it acts as a medium for people of different nations. A common mode or tongue in which one can communicate.
2) English is easy as compared to French or Japanese or even Hindi.
3) English makes a standard for a person in the society.
4) We are owned by our language, its use, pronunciation, accent etc.
5) A person with a poor English is often characterized as an illiterate man.
6)Language is a means of expression of thought, emotions, actions etc....
7)There are many languages in this world and all the people don’t speak all the languages.
8) English is the most commonly used International Language and thus if it is learnt, it can bring people closer ... It can make business and negotiations easier... It can help u communicate with people of all cultures across the globe.
9)Thus its important to learn English in our life.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document