Pictures of air pollution
What cause air pollution-
* Burning of garbage’s
* Using gasoline emit carbon monoxides
* sulphur dioxide and nitrous oxide
* sugarcane factories at time emit black polluted dust
* cement and chemical plants emit white polluted dust, tainting the vegetation around+ * Petroleum- is the driving force behind vehicles; however, this helpful substance is a major contributor to global air pollution. * Mining Operations
* Fertilizers are useful for farmers as they accelerate the growth of crops and plants. Nonetheless, the accumulation of fertilizer dust (even those made from organic ingredients) can give way to the production of ammonia and nitrogen oxide, both of which contribute to global warming and harmful acid rain. * Radioactive Fallout-Radioactive sources yield high amounts of energy, as well as harmful quantities of sulfur dioxide and several heavy metals into the air.
Effects of air pollution-
* The sulphur oxides, produced mainly by burning of coal and oil can cause both temporary and permanent injury to the respiratory system. * Air pollution are damaging to a wide variety of material. Steel corrodes two to four times faster in industrial areas than it does in rural areas. * Decreased visibility cause by air pollution interferes with safe operation of aircraft and automobiles disruption transportation schedules. * Sulphur dioxide fumes devastate thousands of hectares of timberland and forest in the United States of America. Many plants suffer chronic injury, described as early ageing * One of the most intriguing aspects of air pollution is it effect on weather and climate. In many areas...