Taking Charge of Your Health Stress: The Constant Challenge Psychological Health
1. The health determinant over which we have least control is
C. tobacco use.
D. genetic makeup.
2. The six dimensions of wellness
A. affect health independently of each other.
B. are interrelated.
C. seldom influence one another.
D. demonstrate the separateness of mind and body.
3. Which one of the following qualities contributes positively to one’s physical wellness?
A. eating a balanced diet
B. maintaining an optimistic attitude
C. being open to new ideas
D. maintaining satisfying relationships
4. Optimism, trust, and self-confidence are components of
A. physical wellness
B. emotional wellness.
C. spiritual wellness.
D. interpersonal wellness.
5. Adam’s parents are not unduly concerned about their son’s ability to adapt to college because he has always had a good sense of humor, been curious, and demonstrated an openness to ideas. These qualities are reflective of Adam’s _______________ wellness.
6. Spiritual wellness is best described as having
A. a strong support network of family and friends.
B. meaning and purpose in one’s life.
C. the ability to express oneself creatively.
D. the ability to share one’s feelings.
7. If you were born in 1900, your life expectancy was approximately
A. 32 years.
B. 47 years.
C. 62 years.
D. 77 years.
8. The average life span in the twentieth century
A. did not change significantly.
B. increased slightly.
C. nearly doubled.... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 02). Health. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 02, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Health-595151.html
"Health" StudyMode.com. 02 2011. 2011. 02 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Health-595151.html>.
- MLA 7
"Health." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 02 2011. Web. 02 2011. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Health-595151.html>.
"Health." StudyMode.com. 02, 2011. Accessed 02, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Health-595151.html.