2. Obesity is the root cause of all disease
3. Beggars cannot be choosers
4. The United Nations in the 21st Century: Obligations and Limitations 5. Brains like hearts go where they are appreciated
6. The Emerging Power of Public Opinion
7. The suffering Soul in the Scientific Age
8. A Critical Analysis of Education Systems in Pakistan
9. Democracy is a culture rather than a process
10. Social and Economic Securities for Women in Islam
11. Truth is a rare commodity despite the freedom by the print and electronic media 12. .Without good communication skills, life becomes impossible in the modern world. 13. The time we live in is the winter of the world.
14. In this country reason does not apply to anything,
15. Does Afghanistan society regard woman as the angel in the house or source of all evils 16. Disaster management and government preparedness
17. Fair play and life, as it is lived,in the land of the pure. 18. The pleasures of reading.
19. What are the hurdles in our way to becoming a truly independent state? 20. Insanity in individuals is something rare but in groups,parties and nations it is the rule. 21. Literature is the best criticism of life.
22. Dialogue is the best course to combat terrorism.
23. Afghanistan is rich in natural resources but very poor in their management. 24. The U.N.O has failed to measure up to the demands of its charter. 25. All humans are born equal in dignity and rights but htey are in shackles everywhere. 26. Why is there no status of the third gender in Afghanistan 27. Can women be equal to men in Afghanistan?
28. Without independent truth-finding commission , accountability is unachievable. 29. Religion has done more harm than help to human relations in the world. 30. The world politics stands more derisive than it was ever before due to the specific imperialist...