Date of Birth
UAE Driving License
Pathirage Darshana Sanjeewa Perera.
P.O Box 72898, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
27 February 1973
00971 (50) 2 515 818
Educational & Professional Qualifications
MCSE - Microsoft Certified System Engineer, Microsoft Corporation, USA. (2003) MCSA - Microsoft Certified System Administrator, Microsoft Corporation, USA. MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Corporation, USA. (2002) General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) Conducted by Department of Examination, Sri Lanka – 1992
Training on Information Technology
Higher Diploma in Software Engineering, International Business Systems, Colombo, Sri Lanka. (2002)
Diploma in PC Hardware Engineering & Windows NT, International Business Systems, Colombo, Sri Lanka. (2001)
Diploma in Computer Programming, International Business Systems, Colombo, Sri Lanka, (2001 & 1996)
Diploma in Computer Programming, System Analysis and Design, National Youth Center, Colombo, Sri Lanka (1994)
Fundamentals of Solaris 2.X, Millennium IT, Malambe, Sri Lanka (2002) Solaris 8.X System Administration, Millennium IT, Malambe, Sri Lanka (2002) IT Skills
• Networking Solutions including installations, setup and troubleshooting LAN and WAN. Experienced with security testing tools.
• CISCO IP Phones with CISCO Call Manager. Alcatel Lucent IP Phone system with Omini Vista.
• Hands on expertise in configuring MS Exchange mail servers, IIS, DNS, DHCP and Terminal Servers, Remote Access & Remote installation.
• Knowledge & hands on skills with MS SQL Database installation, configuration and administration. Experienced in report generation using Crystal Reports. • Anti Virus solutions using Symantec Corporate Edition, McAfee, Sophos. • Hand on experience in using Data Backup Software (Norton BackupExec,arcSERVER 2000), Norton System works,
• Excellent computer skills in using software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Outlook, Visio) All the Versions MS Office 95 to 2010 • Networking experience with UTP, CAT5 and CAT6, LAN and WAN connctions. • Hands on skills in using graphic tools such as Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Swish and Adobe Photoshop
CURRICULUM – VITAE
June 2010 to Date
Cristal Hotel (4 Star)
Cristal Salam Hotel (4 Star)
Abu Dhabi – UAE.
Manage and maintained the information system for the hotel. OPERA PMS and MICROS 9700. Cisco VoIP Phone system with Cisco call manager. Make all the arrangement for the second hotel opening for the group. Preparing for new opening of Cristal salam hotel from the scratch. With OPEA / MICROS. Alcatel IP Telephone system. Fully coverage with Aruba WIFI system. Compliance with ADTA requirement for IT Security and CCTV System. Connecting booth hotel through VPN. Support maintained Windows based environment with Active Directory 2008. Support all the mobile devised such as iPhone/ iPad /Blackberry. Hotel Email System with Backup System, Antivirus system, MS Office 2007/2010. Support to Hotel Guest for their own devices with various operating systems. Familer with all the Microsoft OS/ Applications. Also providing support for new hotel projects in the group. I.T.Manager
June 2009 to June 2010
Al Ain Rotana (5 Star)
Al Ain – UAE.
Manage and maintained the Information systems in the hotel. Rectify the issues in the old network and implement the new solution for smooth environment. Hotel PMS system as Opera with Micros 9700. Guest room WIFI system newly implemented and handle the project for CCTV system, comply with ADTA and MOI requirements. ALCATEL IP Telephone system, Interactive TV system, Digital signage. Also conducting cross trainings for other department persons, evaluating and...