- A challenging career opportunity in a well-established & reputable private multinational company where my skills and capabilities are fully utilized.
- Graduated from Faculty of Commerce – English Section -Aim Shams University - Major Accounting - May 1999-Average Grade (GOOD).
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (Thanawia Amma) from Yehia Al Rafaei Language School, 1995.
1. Monthly Closing & Management reporting
• Full responsibility for the Monthly closing (production reports , Inventory and financial results) • Full responsibility for the monthly management reporting • Full responsibility for the monthly reporting package (both Lafarge and titan) • Writing a clear clarification for all variance analysis to the CFO and top management • Ensure that all Internal controls related to the closing have been done correctly
2. Management of Budget and Forecast process
• Managing all the communication with the related departments for all the budgeting data needed • Controlling and full responsibility over the budgeting tool • Full responsibility for delivering the budget packages (both Lafarge and Titan) within the deadline • Doing the same for all the Forecasted period (RP1 , RP2 , RP3 )
3. Management of all Financial issues
• Controlling the Inventory ( all issues including new projects , Internal controls ,cycle count , provision and obsolete) • Approving all cash movement and issuing of cks , doing proper cash management • approving all the expense vouchers for the employees • Full control over the daily operation
4- Audit Reports
* Working very closely with the auditors to ensure that all audit reports are fairly done
5- Technical Reports Needed by Lafarge
* Working closely to the Plant manager for updating all the technical forecast and reports needed By Lafarge
6- Capex and Fixed assets
• Following up and controlling all appropriations , booking done by the Investment dept • Controlling all fixed assets issues ( CIP , disposal , depreciation , acquisitions )
7- Sarbanes Oxley (Internal Controls)
• Following up and controlling all The Internal controls needed with the Internal control dept
8- Monthly performance presentation
• Presenting all the financial performance on a monthly basis for the management committee
9- Managing people and doing a proper delegation
• Managing all the people who are reporting to myself , giving them the motivation needed for work , leading them at work + doing the proper delegation needed
1. Management of Budget and Forecast process
• Ensure consistency with business key assumptions and plans. • Ensure consistency across Plants.
• Control each plant/BU forecast/budget.
• Complete Budget and RP reporting requirements for both shareholders separately
2. Monthly Management reporting of results
• Ensure consistency across Plants.
• Control each plant monthly reports.
• Full responsibility for the Monthly reporting for the 2 shareholders each separately On his own reporting package, this done on a monthly basis for the 5 Legal Entities We had.(Sales and volume , P&L, B.S, Cash Flow, other sub schedules )
3. SG&A, Fixed Cost budgets, reporting and control.
• Provide the reporting needed by Responsibility Center to enable Directors to manage their spending and to prepare budgets/RPs. For Both SGA / HO , Fixed cost /Plants
4. Capital Expenditure Control and Reporting